Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Freedom in Form of Powder

At the top of the Mountain I might as well be at the top of the world. Its a feeling like no other. Its a seperation from society, from from social ties and even from who I am. For once Im free of every outside influence. The only things that determine my immediate future is the Cloud Cult played on my IPoD and the Virgin powder in front of me. One of the Greatest feelings I have ever experienced is dropping the face. In that one moment Im flying. I hover over the powder, I cut into it and leave my mark. Its beautiful

1 comment:

gibonator said...

I don't think you could describe it any better. It really is the greatest feeling on earth. I go to the canyons. I went every weekend last year but now that I'm in college, passes are so expensive. But I go every chance I get.